When you manage the fulfillment of orders yourself, you can cancel an order BEFORE the UPS label is printed.
When a fulfillment house manages shipping out orders, you can CANCEL the order the same day up to 5 PM. If it is after 5 PM, you will need to email CustomerService@VinoShipper.com , include the order number and request the order be cancelled. If it has not yet been shipped, we can usually cancel the order.
1. Sign in to Your Account
2. Select the Order
- Go to the Orders tab and click Order List.
- Click on the order number to be cancelled.
3. Cancel the Order
- Click Modify Order and select the red Cancel Order link.
- Enter the reason for cancelling and confirm the order number.
- Click on the red Cancel Order & Process Refund.
- An email will be sent to the customer notifying them the order was cancelled and their payment method was credited.
NOTE: Credits can take a customer’s bank 4-5 business days to post to their account.