No COLA? Listing Products Under 7% Alcohol
Modified on: Mon, 13 Jul, 2020 at 10:10 AM
1. Sign in to Your Account
2. Add a New Product
- Go to the Products tab and select Product List.
- Click +New Product and select Wine.
3. Add Basic Information
- Fill in the fields for the name, vintage, and a description of the product.
- Use non-vintage where applicable.
4. Add a Product Image
- The image should ideally be a 300 pixel square at 72dpi.
- Click where it says Click here to upload your product image.
- Either Drag the Image on to the upload box or click Browse to locate it on your computer.
- Once the image displays inside the upload box you're done. You can close the modal by clicking off of it or on the purple X in the top right corner.
NOTE: JPEG, GIF, PNG, and SVG image formats are supported.
5. Add Listing Criteria
- This information includes the place of origin, varietal, container size, and alcohol level.
- The TTB COLA Label ID (typically a 14 digit number) must be entered here.
NOTE: If a product is under 7% alcohol or if you don't have a COLA yet, enter 1234 as it will not have a TTB number.
NOTE: All products are subject to approval prior to them going live on the site. This usually takes 24 hours or less.
- If you use SKU’s to identify products, enter them now.
- When using a fulfillment facility, you will need to enter a SKU that matches with those used at the fulfillment facility.
6. Add Pricing Information
- MSRP per Bottle
The Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price.
- Consumer Price per Bottle
The price as it is listed on your site.
- Allocation to VinoShipper
The number of items available for sale.
- Sell in Increments Of
The increments by which this product can be added to the cart.
- Product Minimum and Maximum
The minimum and maximum number of products a customer can purchase.
- Hide when Sold Out
If checked, the product will be hidden when sold out. If unchecked the product will stay visible and say “Sold Out”.
- Do Not List on Site
If checked, the wine is only available through ‘Place an Order’ or a custom cart.
- Exclude from Discounts
If checked, any discounts you've created will never apply to this product.
7. Submit the Product
- Click Submit to list the product.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.