1. Sign in to Your Account
2. Review the Products in the Pack
Make sure all the items to be included in the pack have been added to your inventory already. Follow the steps below to add each item that will be included in the pack.
3. Create the Multi-Pack
- Go to the Products Tab and select Product List.
- Click +New Product then select Multi-Pack.
If you want each pack to ship as a single package, i.e. one pack per shipping label, you need to make the whole pack equate to 12 bottle slots. You can use the basket to use the extra bottle slots.
4. Complete the Following Details
- Product Name
This will be the Kit SKU provided to the fulfillment facility or your internal code informing the warehouse which items go into this Multi Pack. If you do not have one, you can leave this blank.
- Image & Description
Add an image and description for the Multi-Pack.
NOTE ABOUT PRODUCT
If items in the package are not sold separately (outside of the multi pack) and you do not want those items showing in the shopping cart, select Do not list on Site.
- Set Inventory
Add the quantity of packs available.
6. Adding Items to the Pack
- Click Add Product (a list of available items that you can add to the Pack will display).
- Select each item you want to be included in the pack.
- As items are added, adjust the quantity and price of each item in the pack.
- Continue until all items have been added to the pack.
- Check and change any individual item (unit) price until the price of the pack is correct.
7. Saving a Multi-Pack
Click Save when all the items have been added and the total price is correct.
8. Editing a Multi-Pack
You can edit all packs and archive them as needed.