If the UPS Label Has Been Printed:
- Please contact Customer Service.
- We will void the original label so you can modify the order and create a new label.
If the UPS Label Has NOT Been Printed:
1. Sign in to Your Account
2. Choose Order to Modify
- Go to the Orders Tab and select All Orders.
- Locate the order and click on the order number.
- Click Modify Order and select Change Shipping.NOTE: You can also locate the order by going to Customers > Customer List, search for the customer’s name, click Order History, select the order number, and then click Modify Order.
3. Change the Shipping Address
- Click on Change Address and select a previous address or Enter New Address.
- Validate the address and click Next.
4. Complete the Shipping Change
- Shipping & Packaging Details
Select the necessary options and click Next.NOTE: Next will be grey until all sections are completed.
- Review Changes
As you review the changes, there is a comparison showing the cost of changes made. When you are happy with the change click Change Order.
NOTE: The order number will now have an “A” at the end, and will increment to B, C etc. each time you modify the order.