1. Sign in to Your Account
2. Add a Club
- Go to the Clubs tab and select Club List.
- Click + New Club.
- Enter the Club Name and Club Description, click Create.
- Select what discounts a club member will get or create a new discount. Click Save.
- Click Create.
NOTE: These are not for a club release, but rather for any purchase a club member makes beyond a club release.
3. Basic Club Details
- Public Clubs
Most clubs are open to the public to join. Unless you specify the club as PRIVATE, it will be public.
- Private Club
This type of club is not available for the general public to join. The administrator of the club must add and delete members.
A private club can be used for friends, family, investors, VIPs, or any group for whom you give a special discount.
- Member Benefits
These are the benefits the members get if they purchase outside of the regular club releases through the shopping cart.
NOTE: The benefits do not carry automatically to Club Releases.
To add a discount, click + Add Discount and then fill in the necessary information.
4. Add Members
- Click Add Member.
- Enter the member’s email address and click Add.
NOTE: If the new member is an existing customer, as you enter their email address they will show as a Possible Match, click Add to a Club. Locate the correct club and click Add to Club.
- Fill in the rest of the member’s information and click Continue.
- Choose whether the member will pick up or have orders shipped to them.
- Go to the Profile & Credit Card tab and enter the member’s credit card information.