Sample Terms & Conditions
- 21 Years of Age or Older & In-Person Signature Requirement: Deliveries require an adult signature of 21 years of age or older. After 3 attempts to delivery, shipments are held at UPS for X days and then returned. We hope this does not happen as we provide advance notice and tracking numbers for shipments.
- Returned Packages: A return packaging fee as well as reshipping fee may be charged to the customer.
- Re-Shipping: Package(s) which are returned and re-shipped will incur a re-shipping fee.
- Redirected shipments: We are happy to redirect your shipment. Once shipped, if you do need to change shipping destinations, a redirect and any additional shipping costs will be applied.
- Tracking: Shipping tracking numbers are provided so you are aware of when a shipment is due to be delivered and can arrange for an adult of 21 years of age or older to be available to sign for the package.
- Legal Restriction: Unfortunately, regulations restrict us from shipping alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Taxes & limitations: Individual state regulations for taxes and limits do apply.
- Returned shipments: You are responsible for shipping, return and re-shipping costs.
- Regulations for shipping wine/mead/cider vary by state. We comply with all regulations based on their individual shipping laws and limitations. Due to current state regulations, we regretfully cannot ship wine to all states.
- Damaged shipments are insured. Please notify the winery if you incur such a shipment.
- Sold: Once the order is processed the wine is considered purchased even if returned.
Heat & Weather Conditions
Because wine/mead/cider is sensitive to the temperature variances, we generally ship Monday through Wednesday. We may, at times, contact customers to consult on overnight shipping or a holding the shipment back to ensure the integrity of their wine.
Shipments are via UPS.
Orders can be placed via the website or phone and then picked up at the winery. Once your order has been processed, you will be contacted by the winery to confirm your order is ready to pick up. Will Call orders must be picked up within 30 days. After 30 days, your order will be shipped to your address on file. Shipping costs will be applied.
We stand behind every wine we make and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your order and we will arrange for a replacement (pending availability) or refund.
- Automatic Deliveries: This is an automatic delivery program where you agree to have the payment for the order automatically.
- Limited Productions: The winery may substitute a different vintage of a wine (or a different wine of equal or greater value) if the specified vintage designated for that shipment is depleted during the pick-up/shipment time frame.
- Member Details: Current contact, billing and shipping information must be provided.
- Pick Up Orders: You understand and agree that you club release will be available for pick-up for three weeks post club release. If not picked up, the release will be shipped to your address on file. Shipping and handling charges (applicable taxes) will be applied to your payment card. Must be over 21 years old to be member.
- Age Requirement: When registering for a club membership you are confirming you are 21 years of age or older.
- Membership will be ongoing until we receive a request to terminate membership.
- Minimum Commitment: We request a one year commitment - early termination fee may be imposed.
- Leaving the Program: You must notify the winery via email email@example.com at least 30 days prior to the next release with any changes or cancellations. This time frame also applies to pick-ups.