Payment for Product Is Made Twice per Month
- Sales made on the 1st through the 15th of the month are processed for payment on the last day of the month.
- Sales made from 16th to Month's End are processed for payment on the 15th of the following month.
The Order Hasn't Shipped Yet
- Order on Hold
Orders are not payable until they have been picked up by UPS (shipped).
- Order Shipped Late
If an order has not shipped by the payment date, the remittance is sent on the next regular pay date after the order is shipped. I.e., 15th or last day of month.
You may see some additional orders marked as paid. Those orders have corresponding credits within the period and are therefore marked as paid to clear them from the pending amount.
When payments are processed, a link to your payment statement is automatically emailed to everyone you have identified in your payments notifications.
Updating Payment Notifications
You can change/add additional email recipients to receive the payment statement.
- Log into your VinoShipper account.
- Click on the Account tab and select Email Notifications from the menu.
- Under the heading Payment Sent select +Add Email.
- Enter the new email address and click Save.
Your payment statements are available on the Reports page in your VinoShipper account.