SHIPPING TO ALABAMA
All wine orders which ship to Alabama have to be processed manually.
- Register as a buyer here. This verifies your age for us.
- Fill out this authorization form from the Alabama ABC.
- Find a state store for your wine to be delivered to and list it on the authorization form.
- Send us an email with your authorization form and your order.
- Once we receive your order information we will contact you for credit card details.
- We will provide the paperwork to you for inclusion in the shipper with the wine. This includes the invoice and special AL authorization form.
- Upon delivery, the store will collect the sales tax from the customer when they pick up their wine.
NOTE: As orders to Alabama require manually filing the paperwork, Vinoshipper imposes a 12 bottle minimum order.