The Vinoshipper Mobile App's personal identification number (PIN) screen settings can be configured per device. PIN screen settings include the following:
- Idle timeout. The number of minutes the app can remain idle before it will lock and revert to the PIN screen.
- Auto-lock after each transaction. When on, this will cause the app to lock and revert to the PIN screen when a transaction, such as an order placement, is completed.
Please follow the instructions below to change your device's PIN screen settings.
- From the Vinoshipper Mobile App, navigate to Settings.
- Tap PIN Screen.
- By default, the idle timeout will be set to 2 minutes. Tap Idle timeout if you wish to change the idle timeout setting for this device.
- By default, auto-lock after each transaction will be enabled. If you wish to disable this setting for this device, tap the Auto-lock after each transaction toggle.