To integrate the Vinoshipper shopping cart into your existing WordPress site you will need to get the integration code.
Sign in to Your Account
Go to Account
Go to Integrations
- Click on Vinoshipper Injector.
- Select the Theme you would like to have from the drop-down selector tool. If you have a website with a darker background enable dark mode using the toggle. Once you have done this you will use the drop-down selector to select Self-Hosted, Other.
- Click on the box in the bottom right-hand corner in the blue circle. This will copy that section of code to your clipboard.
- Navigate to your WordPress site. From the Dashboard view, you will go to APPEARANCE > THEME FILE EDITOR > THEME FOOTER. Scroll down to the bottom section and paste your copied code above the line /body.
- Once you have done this make sure to hit the UPDATE FILE button.
- Return to your WordPress Editor.
- On the page that you would like to have the product list appear, add a block as custom HTML.
- Here you will paste the <div class="vs-product-list"></div> code.
- Once this is done make sure to click UPDATE in the top right-hand corner.
- For integrating the Sign Up Form follow the same directions. However, on the page where you would like the form to appear use <div class="vs-club-registration"></div>.