VinNOW is a POS, club, and tasting room solution for sales (https://vinnow.com).
Sign in to Your Account
Click on Account
Go to Integrations in Dropdown Menu
- Click on the VinNOW export tool which will produce an Excel document that can be imported into VinNOW.
The following fields are included in the EXPORT/IMPORT:
|Import ID||Zip||Phone10||Total Tax|
|External Order Key||Address Type||City13||Payment Amount|
|External Customer Key||RecipientName2||State14||Payment Type|
|First Name||Address13||Zip15||Compliance Status|
|Last Name||City4||Country16||Product ID|
|City||Email8||Order Date||Extended Price|
|State||AddressType9||Order Total Amount|
Vinoshipper Exports to VinNOW
All product ID numbers in Vinoshipper must be exact matches to the VinNOW product ID numbers.
- Go to Account and then Select INTEGRATIONS from the drop-down menu.
- From INTEGRATIONS you will navigate to the VinNOW icon and click on it.
REMINDER: All product ID numbers in Vinoshipper must be exact matches to the VinNOW product ID numbers.
- Select CREATE NEW EXPORT FILE. A file will be created.
- Create a VinNOW User called Vinoshipper with a Sales ID of Vinoshipper.
- In the Setup Menu, go to VinNOW FILES > PAYMENT TYPE and then ACTIVATE the payment type Vinoshipper.
NOTE: The above two steps will only need to be done one time Prior to doing the import, make a backup of VinNOW via your file menu backup option in case there is an issue with the import.
- In the VinNOW File Menu, select IMPORT XML DATA.
Click on the SET OPTIONS button and set them as:
- Click on OK to return to the import screen.
- Click on the right of the Data File box to browse for the Vinoshipper data file.
- Once you have the correct data file selected click IMPORT.
- Once the orders have been imported, they will appear on the XML Import Transaction Log report.
- Internal Note will contain the web order date
- The order status will be TO BE SHIPPED
- Order Type will be WEB ORDER
- Sales Person will be VINOSHIPPER
- Payment type will be VINOSHIPPER