ADDING NON-ALCOHOLIC ITEMS
Vinoshipper is, of course, wine compliance focused, that said, we recognize that items, such as collateral materials, need to be included in shipments.
The collateral product category can be used by producers that wish to track the addition of complementary products, such as marketing collateral, as part of their customer orders. They are especially useful when shipping via a fulfillment facility where you can add the items to ensure they are included with club or multi-pack offerings.
NOTE: Collateral products are not charged a Vinoshipper fee as they have no sales value.
Shipping on Additional Products
How do you account for shipping on additional products that can be included within the shipping box or that ship separately in their own separate box?
- When setting up a new non-alcohol product you are asked how many BOTTLE SLOTS the item would take and its weight.
- This is used to determine the packaging needs.
- For example, a corkscrew or can-cozy may be zero bottle slots and maybe even zero weight as each takes up no additional room in a box.
- When zero bottle slots are selected, an additional option will be presented asking you to specify if shipping should be charged when the item is sold alone.
- If it is an item that has to be shipped separately (in its own box), there is a checkbox "Ships in its own box".