UPS ACCESS POINTS
The UPS Access Point will accept and sign for your wine delivery and hold it for 7 days. This allows you to go and pick up your wine during their hours/days of business.
This can increase the number of customers you can reach as well as reduce the number of undeliverable shipments. The cost of shipping is also lower.
Wine cannot be delivered to Military bases and PO Boxes. And at times it is not convenient to be available to wait for the delivery just to sign for the box. The solution is to use a UPS Access Point for delivery.
To Use the UPS Access Points
- Go to ORDERS and select PLACE AN ORDER.
- Enter the order details and enter the Shipping Address.
- After you enter the shipping address press the button SHIP TO UPS ACCESS POINT.
- Select the location that is best for your customer.
Delivery Email Notifications
- Upon arrival at the access point, the recipient will be emailed.
- When the 7-day hold period is close be run out, an email will be sent again to warn them that they must pick up the package or it will be returned to the sender.
- When an Access Point is selected when placing the initial order, there is no additional fee for this service, and shipping can often be reduced from delivery to specific homes or businesses.
- This is ONLY available through PLACE an ORDER or SHOPPING cart sales.
- If you are redirecting to a UPS Access point, please see the details regarding “Redirect to a UPS Access Point”.