Importing Credit Card Information
Modified on: Fri, 7 Jan, 2022 at 3:35 PM
IMPORTING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
Importing Credit Card
- You do need to initiate a transfer of card data with your existing processor
- Your software provider will provide:
- The processor's customer ID’s that need to be transferred including the card owner's name and email
- Vinoshipper - spreadsheet with the customer ID information
- Case Number
- You complete the Vinoshipper import sheet with the list of club members to import into our system including the processor ID
- Once Vinoshipper has the case number:
- Vinoshipper will contact your processor to ask them to import the card information to our account
- A report will be provided with the customer ID and we will match up to the original customer info and the imported accounts.
- We will organize the matching of tokens and take care of the communications with the processor.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.