ADDING A CLUB - PUBLIC AND PRIVATE
Sign in to Your Account
Add a Club
- Go to CLUBS and select CLUB LIST.
- Click + NEW CLUB.
- Enter the Club Name and Club Description, click CREATE.
- Select what discounts a club member will get on any purchase, beyond a club release, or create a new discount (To add a discount, click + ADD DISCOUNT and then fill in the necessary information.) Click SAVE.
- Click CREATE.
Basic Club Details
- Public Clubs: Most clubs are open to the public to join. Unless you specify the club as Private, it will be public.
- Private Clubs: This type of club is not available for the general public to join. The administrator of the club must add and delete members. A private club can be used for friends, family, investors, VIPs, or any group for whom you give a special discount.
- Member Benefits: These are the benefits the members get if they purchase outside of the regular club releases through the shopping cart.
NOTE: The benefits do not carry automatically to Club Releases.
See Add Club Members for instructions on adding club members.