To integrate the Vinoshipper shopping cart onto your existing Squarespace website you will first need to get the integration code.
Sign in to Your Account
Go to Account
Go to Integrations
- Click on Vinoshipper Injector.
- From here you will see three different sections. Injector Code, Product Sales, and Sign Up Form.
- Start by adding the Injector Code to your website.
- Select the Theme you would like to have from the drop-down selector tool. If you have a website with a darker background enable dark mode using the toggle. Once you have done this you will use the drop-down selector to select Squarespace.
- Click on the box in the bottom right-hand corner in the blue circle. This will copy that section of code to your clipboard.
- Now you will want to navigate to your Squarespace page.
- Go to SETTINGS - ADVANCED - CODE INJECTION.
- Navigate to the FOOTER sections and paste the portion of code you copied in step #5.
- Now go back to Vinoshipper Injection Code page.
- Scroll down to the section called "Product Sales".
- Use the drop-down selector to choose either a list or cards view. Once you have made your selection click on the box in the bottom right-hand corner in the blue circle
This will be pasted directly onto the page where you would like the Vinoshipper shopping cart to appear.
- Click the (+) button to add a new section and select </> Code.
- Paste the copied code here.
- Click DONE in the top left corner of the screen and you should the see your product list and Vinoshipper shopping cart on the right-hand side of the screen.
- For integrating the Vinoshipper Sign Up Form the directions are the same. However, use the code you get from the Sign Up Form’s section on your Vinoshipper account.
NOTE: If you integrate both your product list and the sign up form onto the same website you will only have one set of the same code in the Footer section of Squarespace for both.