Follow the steps below to start using the Vinoshipper Mobile App.
On this page
- Step 1: Set up your team members
- Step 2: Download the app
- Step 3: Sign in and register your device
- Step 4: Connect a card reader (optional)
- Step 5: Change device settings (optional)
- Step 6: Submit feedback (optional)
Step 1: Set up your team members
It is recommended to set up a separate team member account per user for security reasons. This also allows sale and enrollment attribution per team member.
Prior to accessing the Vinoshipper Mobile App for the first time, the producer account owner will need to perform team member set up in their Vinoshipper account. This will include:
- Setting a 4-digit personal identification number (PIN) for themself – Edit the account owner team member and add or generate a PIN.
- (optional) Granting mobile app permission to existing team members and setting PINs for these team members.
- (optional) Adding new team members with mobile app permission and setting PINs for these team members.
See Manage team members for more information.
Step 2: Download the app
The Vinoshipper Mobile App is available for iPad and iPhone.
- Search for the Vinoshipper Mobile App on the Apple App Store.
- Install the app onto your device running iOS/iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- The Vinoshipper Mobile App will download and appear on your Home screen.
Step 3: Sign in and register your device
In order to use the Vinoshipper Mobile App, your device must be registered to an active, approved Vinoshipper producer account. A team member with permission to register devices must sign in to the app in order to register the device.
To register your device:
- Open the Vinoshipper Mobile App on your device.
- Enter the username (email address) and password of a team member with permission to register devices, then tap Log In.
- Enter a device name (such as "Tasting Room Tablet 1"). Device names are used to distinguish devices from one another, and therefore must be unique within the producer account.
- Select your device location.
NOTE: These locations are managed within your Vinoshipper Account at Account > Device Management. See Manage Devices for more information.
- Tap Register Device.
- The app will confirm that your device registration was completed successfully. Select Continue.
- You can now use your PIN to access the Vinoshipper Mobile App on this device – see Access the Vinoshipper Mobile App.
About device registration
- The account owner will always have permission to register devices. Other team members can be granted this permission as well. See Manage team members for more information.
- Device registration will be required once per device after each installation of the Vinoshipper Mobile App. Device registration may also be required upon updates to the Vinoshipper Mobile App.
- The same team member can register multiple devices.
- See Manage devices for more information on managing the devices registered to your Vinoshipper producer account.
Step 4: Connect a card reader (optional)
The Vinoshipper Mobile App connects to the Stripe™ Reader M2 mobile card reader for fast, secured payments. To order a card reader, please send an email to email@example.com with the number of card readers you would like and where to ship them to. Card readers are $70 each.
See Connect card reader for instructions on connecting to a Stripe Reader M2 card reader.
Note: Credit card details can be entered manually if you do not have a card reader or if you are having trouble using your card reader.
Step 5: Change device settings (optional)
By default, the Vinoshipper Mobile App is configured to lock after a period of inactivity and after each sales transaction. When the app is locked, you will need to use your PIN to regain access.
If you wish, you can change these settings on your device – see Change PIN screen settings for instructions.
Step 6: Submit feedback (optional)
If at any time you wish to share feedback regarding the app or report issues you are having with the app, you can conveniently do so from within the Vinoshipper Mobile App itself – see Submit feedback for instructions.
The Stripe name and logos are trademarks or service marks of Stripe, Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.