See Start using the Vinoshipper Mobile App for instructions on signing in and registering your device.
Once your device is registered, team members must use their assigned personal identification number (PIN) to access the Vinoshipper Mobile App. Producer account owners can manage team members and set their PINs – see Manage team members.
Please see the instructions below for more details regarding accessing the Vinoshipper Mobile App using your PIN.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN on the Vinoshipper Mobile App PIN screen.
- Under most circumstances, if the PIN entered belongs to the same team member that was last using the app on this device, the team member will be brought to the last screen they visited on the app and they will be able to continue any tasks they had previously started within the app. This may not always be the case after app updates.
- If the PIN entered belongs to a different team member than was last using the app on this device, any tasks the previous team member had in progress will be cleared and a new session will be started for the new team member.
- If the PIN entered is not a valid PIN for any team member on the device's registered producer's Vinoshipper account, the user will not gain access to the app. The team member will be able to try entering their PIN again. The app will allow up to the maximum number of retries for consecutive PIN failures (20).
- If the user exceeds the maximum number of retries for consecutive PIN failures, the app will revoke the device's registration to a Vinoshipper producer account as a security precaution. If you wish to continue to use the Vinoshipper Mobile App on this device, a team member with permission to register devices will need to sign in and re-register the device – see Start using the Vinoshipper Mobile App for instructions.