Where Can I Get Details of My Payments?
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to the REPORTS tab and click PAYMENT STATEMENTS.
- Find the payment statement you're looking for. Statements are listed by date.
NOTE: The Payment Statements page will show all statements for the current year. To look at statements from previous years, select the year in the top right corner.
- Download the payment statement in either PDF or EXCEL format.
Payment Statement — Line-Item Description
An explanation of each line item on the payment statement:
- Sale Amount: The net sale proceeds of products sold i.e. after discount
- Winery Paid Taxes: Tax collected from the customer, remitted to the producer. Payable to appropriate State Dept.
- Packaging: Packaging fee collected from the customer. Determined by producer
- Handling Fee / Packaging Credit: Corresponding amounts that offset to give Zero. In compliance with Federal requirements.
- Local Delivery: Delivery charge collected from the customer. Determined by the producer.
- Pick Pack Fees: Charge by the warehouse for fulfillment service (if used)
- VS Fees: Vinoshipper fees charged
- Other Fees: Additional contracted services (if used)
- Credit Applied: Producer option to add/use credit to customer accounts. Producer’s use of credit
- Shipping: Cost of shipping to be paid by the producer when the full shipping cost is not collected from the customer
- Tips: Tip amount collected from the customer, remitted to the producer.
NOTE: SALES HISTORY Excel export